How does ¨El Bosque¨ work?
To register as a student it is necessary to fill out the registration form, pay the registration fee and register as a member at
The registration fee (registration) will be paid once, and allows temporary withdrawal two months a year. A longer withdrawal will mean re-paying the registration.
The school operates on class bonds. You can choose the modality that interests you the most, bearing in mind that the classes must be consumed within the established period. You can see the different bonuses on the website.
All bonuses will start counting from the day you sign up.
You can change the bonus mode whenever you want, the price that will be applied will be the one that is updated on the website.
To attend class you have to pre-book through the website. If you can not attend you can cancel the class up to two hours before, after this time it can not be canceled and you will lose the class.
All classes (face-to-face / online) will have a minimum of two students, in case there is not a minimum of students the class will not be taught, notifying people who have booked in advance.
Bonuses cannot be suspended or deferred. In no case will discounts be made to those who, for whatever reason, could not come the entire month. Neither will absences for one month be compensated by paying a lower fee than usual the following month. Similarly, the entire month will always be paid, regardless of the number of classes and holidays. (* The center reserves the right to modify the schedules according to the official holidays calendar in benefit of the general interest).
Cancellation of workshops:
-If you have booked a workshop and cancel it 2 weeks before the workshop, 75% will be refunded.
-If you have booked a workshop and cancel it 1 week before, 50% will be refunded.
-If you have booked a workshop and cancel it with less than a week, no refund will be made.
To unsubscribe as a student, you must notify the center via e-mail at least one week before the end of your voucher.
To stay up to date with the changes in schedules, workshops and events you can visit our page www.elbosqueyoga.com , facebook (@ elbosque.yoga) or instagram (@ elbosque.yoga).
Other points to consider:
- PUNCTUALITY is requested
- You need to take off your shoes to enter the center.
- If, exceptionally, you are late, please change and place your mat as quietly as possible.
- Remember that the previous class may not be over. Enter in silence.
- Turn off the mobile or put it in airplane mode, avoid the vibration mode.
- Try not to eat 2 hours before class or eat something light.
- Temporarily, due to the situation generated by COVID-19, each student must bring their own material.
- The hygiene and safety measures established by the government have been adopted.
- Adequate personal hygiene is requested, including a reasonable use of the perfume.
- In case of not feeling well, with symptoms of illness, do not go to the center.
- Avoid using bracelets, rings and other accessories that may harm you or damage the material.